HOLIDAY STYLE REPORT: New Year Eve!

{ GUEST BLOGGER } Shaynee Berg of Shaynee Morgan Berg


2015. 2015! I know I should have seen it coming…but 2015 has really snuck up on me! With this year coming to a close and a brand new one just around the corner its time to bring out your show stoppers. The only way to ring in a new year is in style. My best advice while preparing for a big event is to wear something you feel comfortable in. Put on the dress that makes you feel amazing, like you can take on the world! This one from Zara made me feel like Superwoman and that is exactly how you want to feel when the cameras start flashing! I paired my dress with some stunning silver jewelry; and although the dress itself is quiet simple the classic shape allowed me to take a few more risks with my accessories. I hope you all have an great NYE and let your inner sparkle shine through… Along with your Brooklyn Designs Jewels!

Dress: Zara, Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Katia, Short Necklace: Jorja Mini, Lariat: Emma Lariat

Photography: Victor W Young
 


Shaynee Berg is a fashion blogger, model and actress based in Vancouver, BC. Learn more about Shaynee on her blog: SHAYNEE MORGAN BERG

Connect with Shaynee on { INSTAGRAM }, { TWITTER } & { YOUTUBE }




No comments:

 
Blogging tips