Holiday Spirits - Pomegranate Cocktail

{ GUEST BLOGGER } Micaela Armstrong

Who else loves pomegranates? Some people hate opening and seeding them, but I think the work and mess is totally worth it in the end! I came across this recipe for Pomegranate cocktails recently while trying to figure out what drinks to bring to my next get-together. I wanted something that I could make in larger batches, but also that wouldn't take too long. In the summer, I'm the designated Sangria-maker, but it's not sangria weather, and pomegranates are in season so I decided to mix it up!



 A Birthday Soirée has a delicious Pomegranate Cocktail recipe. With pomegranate juice, sparkling water and vodka, it's incredibly quick and simple (and it's almost a guaranteed crowd pleaser). Add fresh pomegranate seeds to garnish and you're good to go!




Micaela Armstrong is Executive Assistant at Brooklyn Designs and a part-time student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. 






No comments:

 
Blogging tips