Holiday Spirits - The Cranberry Mojito

{ GUEST BLOGGER } Micaela Armstrong

Entertaining over the holidays is great, albeit a little tiring. The cooking and clean-up aside, let's all focus on the positives and agree that our favourite thing about holiday entertaining is the cocktails! My latest personal quest is to find the BEST holiday cocktail recipe. I've been searching long and hard for various recipes that are slightly different from what I would usually drink, but that aren't too far out of my comfort zone. I love making drinks that everyone will (hopefully) enjoy!

One of my favourite summery drinks is the traditional Mojito. Fresh mint, lime, simple syrup and soda make it such a refreshing treat. On my hunt through internet cocktail recipes, I came across a variation of the Mojito that I thought would be perfect for this time of year! This Cranberry Mojito recipe from We Are Not Martha uses fresh cranberries and mint, and a cranberry simple syrup.

{photo credit We Are Not Martha}

I know there are those of you who reserve the rum for the traditional Rum & Eggnog, but give this refreshing cocktail a try! You won't be disappointed.




Micaela Armstrong is Executive Assistant at Brooklyn Designs and a part-time student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips