HOLIDAY STYLE REPORT: Thanksgiving Dinner

{ GUEST BLOGGER } Shaynee Berg of Shaynee Morgan Berg


October is one of my favorite months of the year; not only because of the falling leaves and crisp autum air, but also because it is the start of the Holiday Season. The start of family dinners, coffees with friends and snuggling by the fire to watch movies. Thanksgiving is the first stepping stone on the Holiday Season path so I figured why not share what I wore to mine this year. I picked a simple grey tweed dress from H&M and paired it with a beautiful pair of burgundy tights from Aldo; the rich color really helps bring in the spirit of fall. This is the kind of outfit you can dress up or down depending on the accessories you chose; for my look I went with some adorable Oxford style heels from Lord & Taylor and of course some beautiful Brooklyn Desgins jewels to pull it all together. I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving and I will be back with another holiday look soon!

Brooklyn Designs Vermeil Leah Earrings and Black Onyx Drew Necklace

Brooklyn Designs Gold-filled Gemstone Bracelet available at Wish On A Star in Port Moody.
Vermeil Marlow Ring
 


With much love,
SMB 
 


Shaynee Berg is a fashion blogger, model and actress based in Vancouver, BC. Learn more about Shaynee on her blog: SHAYNEE MORGAN BERG

Connect with Shaynee on { INSTAGRAM }, { TWITTER } & { YOUTUBE }

No comments:

 
Blogging tips