TV STYLE: The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Jewelry


It's Bachelorette Monday! Tonight Andi goes on her hometown dates with my favorite 3 and Nick, haha. I spotted Andi wearing 2 of our pieces on her dates with Josh the hunky baseball player, and Chris the handsome farmer.

 When Andi goes to Chris's hometown she will be wearing our Laurel Ruby gemstone studs. These earrings are perfect for everyone and are on trend right now with studs making a huge come back this season. Shop our Laurel studs here (also available in other gemstones and shapes here)

During Andi's hometown date with Josh, she will be wearing our popular Abbey Necklace. This necklace features a double strand design with a clear Quartz & hammered gold-filled pendants. You can easily get the layered look with this one necklace, shop Abbey here.

I am liking Josh the best, but then again I married a baseball player so I might be a little biased with my opinion. Who are you liking so far? Josh, Chris and Marcus have been my favorites all along and I can't wait to watch tonight and see how their hometown dates go.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips