Sunday Eats: Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls

Healthy eating is a very important part of my lifestyle and it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to eat meals that are super low calorie or fat free. To me it means eating lots of fresh vegetables and healthy proteins that taste really delicious. I always feel great after I eat a big salad because I know that at least in that one meal I have accomplished something healthy by eating lots of vegetables.

A great place to find new recipes is of course, Pinterest. Seeing the food photographed in a way that makes your mouth water is always a plus. One of my latest favorites is this delicous Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowl salad that I found via the How Sweet It Is blog.


Photo courtesy of How Sweet It Is

I absolutely LOVE this recipe! The flavours are amazing and the chicken marinade is "to die for"! I love the different textures, and the fact that it's full of really healthy ingredients makes me feel good when I eat it. We hope you give this recipe a try and if you have a healthy recipe that you want to share comment below.

{  Follow How Sweet It Is on TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST  }

Brooke xoxo

No comments:

 
Blogging tips